When choosing addiction treatment, there are many options available. ARCA can assist you with the best addiction treatment to suit your individual needs. We offer a free assessment, where we can determine where the person is and what type of treatment will benefit them physically, mentally, and financially.
There are many options available; you just got to know which type of program fits your recovery needs. The options may seem overwhelming and this is where our team of counselors can assist.
If you are a functioning addict, are employed, or have dependents then the best option would be an intensive outpatient program. This program works best for those who do not require medical detox and are looking for after-hours treatment. It is a suitable choice for those who have gone through detox but cannot enter into an inpatient program.
What Are the Benefits of IOP?
Intensive Outpatient Program has benefits for such individuals, such as:
- Its costs less than an inpatient program
- Meetings are done after hours or on the weekend
- More intense and structured than outpatient care
IOP suits the following individuals:
- Individuals who are already in recovery and no longer abusing alcohol or drugs
- Those who have a good support system at home
- Those who live in a sober living home
- Those who are committed to recovery
- Those who have a lower risk of relapse
- Those who are okay with sharing their feelings in a group setting
Addiction is a disease that has many layers. In outpatient therapy, we address the thought patterns and behaviors that cause active addiction. To do this, we use certain therapies that suit your individual needs, such as:
- Individual treatment – with an experienced counselor, to discuss the negative patterns of behavior, trauma, or mental disorders.
- Group counseling – people with a substance abuse disorder can come together in a group setting and share their coping skills and offer support.
- Family therapy – similar to group counseling. A group setting where families and loved ones of addicts can share their hopes and experiences. This is beneficial for those who are struggling with trusting and forgiving their addicted loved ones.
- Learn about how alcohol and drugs affect the brain
- Talk about how addiction is a disease
- Gain spirituality if desired
- Learn how to improve family relationships
- Learn how to recognize triggers that lead to addiction
- Learn necessary life skills
- Talk about underlying mental disorders and how to treat them
At ARCA, we recommend a thorough assessment to determine a suitable treatment plan. We understand what you are going through. Your life is spinning out of control and you are afraid. You are not alone. We have helped hundreds of people just like you get on the road to recovery and stay there.